Friday, January 30, 2015

Sri Lanka: One of the world's finest tourist destinations


Sri Lanka, the famous tourist destination, the pearl of the Indian ocean, is well-known for tourism , natural beauty and wild life, as well as for history.And as a Sri Lankan I will show you the beauties of my country which you should visit whenever you are here.
Sri Lanka has a nice beach , all around the island, And so that there are many beautiful beaches in Sri Lanka.And this guide is for you who are new to our island
Sri Lanka's well known beaches are listed below:
Hikkaduwa
Unawatuna
Pasikuda
Arugam Bay
Bentota
Negombo
Trincomalee
Galle
Koggala
and more...
You can SURF, Swim  , Dive and do Water Sports in these beach areas.
So you would like to be in Sri Lankan Beaches.
And when we are talking about the climate in Sri Lanka, I can shortly introduce it to you as this. "Sri Lanka has Dry Climate, Cold Climate, Rainy climate, and Sunny climates, which can be accesses from each one within few hours." That is the speciality with Sri Lankan Climate.

And My ambition was, when I was writing this, to introduce you the unseen places of Sri Lanka, where the treasures of the nature, and the history are still hidden.

You can read my previous article about the ancient place @ Rajagala, Ampara. There are many images I took on my visit to that place. I think it is interesting.

I am planning to bring you the information of each places with some images and let you know more about Sri Lanka.

No comments:

Post a Comment